Play Ground Construction & Safety Surfacing in the North East
Play ground construction and safety surfacing for the commercial sector.
We offer Play ground construction and the installation of Wet-pour safety surfaces throughout the North East of England. We can assist you with all parts of your outside play area requirements
Our play ground and safety surfacing services include:
- Installation of Wet-pour in-situ rubber soft safety surfacing – applications include – playground surfacing and swimming pool surrounds.
- Wet-pour impact absorbing safety surfaces
- Ground works including all landscaping soft and hard
- Play ground equipment installation
- All fencing and gates including sports and security fencing
- Playground surfacing for games / markings etc.
- Permanent line marking for football and tennis courts etc.
- Artificial grass installations for play areas and sports fields
- Tarmac and paving
- Decking area installation
- MUGA Installations
Wet – pour safety surfacing
Our landscaping team supply the wet-pour safety surfacing to: Schools, nurseries, public houses, hotels, local authorities and community groups.
We can assist you in all projects with safety surfacing requirements. Out team can help you with every stage of your safety surfacing from the initial ground work.
When it comes to the installation of your wet-pour safety surfacing. They are lots of lovely colourful colours to choose from, to create your play environment. This helps to give maximum play enjoyment.
All safety surfacing requires a solid base of compacted MOT stone or concrete.This is required to install the surfacing. Our team will carry out all the groundwork preparation to create your base.
We work closely with our customers from the initial design stage through to the full installation of their project. This helps ensure we deliver a quality product which looks great and is safe.
Play ground equipment installation
Ian Howe Landscaping install play area equipment throughout the North East of England.
All installations are carried out to the manufacturers instructions and to BS Standard.
Our team will offer you help and advise to ensure that you get the right equipment, to suit your budget and requirements.
Our play area installation services include:
- Sourcing of playground equipment
- Removal of old playgrounds
- All ground work preparation
- Design and construction
- Installation of sand pits
- Installation of safety surfacing
- Installation of fencing and gates
- All landscaping requirements
Ian Howe Landscaping have been established since 1980. We work with schools, nurseries, local councils, hotels, public houses, architects and housing companies. Constructing playground equipment.
We can offer a full service, from the initial project design. To advising you on the right equipment, to the completion of a brand new play area and its surroundings.
For more information on our safety surfacing and play area equipment installations. Please give us a call